Yesterday, I took a quick stop at Rustan’s Supermarket and I was delighted to find this organic charcoal pasta on 50% off (from reg price of Php179.00). I quickly hoarded about 10 packs.
To add a new twist to your ordinary shrimp scampi pasta using organic charcoal noodles, here’s what you need:
- 400g Organic Charcoal Noodles
- 4 tbsp Olive Oil
- 500g deveined suahe/prawns
- 5 cloves minced garlic
- 1 diced onion
- 1 lemon
- salt and pepper to taste
- optional: cherry tomatoes, black olives, herbs, etc.
Cook the noodles according to the package instruction and set aside.
- In a large fry pan, heat up olive oil and cook deveined suahe/prawns for 5 minuts or until orange.
- Add onion and garlic then stir for 5 minutes or until onion has become transparent.
- Add salt and pepper while sauteing the mix.
- Finally, toss in the charcoal pasta. You may add optional ingredients like cherry tomatoes, black olives, other herbs, etc.
As charcoal is known to cleanse our bodies from impurities, for sure anybody would love the health benefits of your refreshing pasta dish. Happy Sunday! ❤
Let me know what you think through the comment box below. Follow me on Twitter for more day to day updates.