I remember my grandma used to cook this for me as my favorite ulam. This recipe is quite simple to make and preparation time is just 30 minutes. So if you’re running out of ideas on what food to serve, this is a perfect addition to your kitchen knowledge. 😉
- 6-7 Large eggs
- 1/2 kg ground pork or beef
- button mushrooms or shiitake
- soy sauce
- sesame oil
- 1-2cups milk
- spring onions
- minced onions
- minced carrots (optional)
- Lightly saute onion and mushroom in a pan with soysauce and sesame oil
- Throw in meat until cooked. Pour in a deep plate or bowl.
- Sprinkle spring onions but leave some for later as toppings.
- Beat 7 eggs and add milk. Mix thoroughly and pour in bowl.
- Transfer in a metal pan and sprinkle more spring onions on top.
- Place metal pan in a wok and cover to steam for 20 minutes or or until the egg mixture has expanded.
Let it cool down and serve!
Let me know if you’ve tried this recipe. I’d love to know if you enjoyed this simple Chinese food. Until my next #CWRecipe ❤
Let me know what you think through the comment box below. Follow me on Twitter for more day to day updates.