I’ve been hoarding a lot of Eggo waffles from S&R lately. Aside from it’s currently on sale, Eggo waffles has been part of my childhood. I remember my mom used to prepare this to me and my sister’s when we spend our vacations in Subic (Eggo was only available in Subic duty frees then). So when I saw these in S&R, I got loads and gave away some to my sibs.
Anyway, here’s a quick recipe for you to enjoy these Eggo waffles up a notch.
What you need:
- 2 pcs Eggo Waffles, any flavor
- Nathaniel’s Buko Pandan Salad, or any other icecream flavor you prefer
- Pieces of unsalted cashew
What to do:
- Pop in the frozen Eggo waffle in your microwave for 1.5-2minutes. Make sure to put some butter on top to keep the waffle moist.
- Scoop pieces of Nathaniel’s Buko Pandan Salad and place on top of cooked waffle.
- Add pieces of unsalted cashew on top
Et voila! You’re done!
Try it, you’ll enjoy it. Happy Sunday!
Let me know what you think through the comment box below. Follow me on Twitter for more day to day updates.