The power-packed budget smartphone that sold out 40,000 units in 4.2 seconds in India is making its debut today on the Philippine market over at Lazada this 12noon.
Redmi 1s (known as Hongmi 1s in China) is considered the best entry-level smartphone in its price range. With dual-sim capability, Redmi 1s is packed with a 4.7 inch HD IPS display, 8 MegaPixel autofocus camera with LED flash and BSI sensor, 1.6 MegaPixel front cam, Full HD video recorder, 3G HSPA+ support, and a removable 2,000 mAh Li-Ion battery pack.
- 1.6GHz quad-core MSM8228 Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor
- Adreno 305 GPU
- 1GB of RAM
- 4.7-inch HD display protected by AGC Dragontrail Glass, 720 x 1280 resolution
- 8GB of storage expandable via microSD up to 64GB
- 8-megapixel rear camera
- 1.6-megapixel front camera
- WiFi, Bluetooth, USB OTG, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- Dual-SIM, dual standby
- 3G, HSPA+
- Android 4.3 with MIUI
- 2000mAh battery
- 137 x 69 x 9.9 mm
- Php 5,599
Xiaomi Redmi 1s is available in Black, Chinese Red, Metallic Gray, Blue, Green, and Yellow. Credit card holders can get 5% discount and a 3month 0% interest installment option through Lazada PH.
Mi Power Banks will also be available on sale so hurry!
Let me know what you think through the comment box below. Follow me on Twitter for more day to day updates.