Have you started your Christmas shopping yet? I have always loved Christmas ever since I was a child. December is a month I have always looked forward to. I love giving gifts. More than that, I love the joy of finding the perfect gift for someone.
Anyway, to the thoughtful people who would like to send some smiles over, here’s my Christmas wishlist this year:
- Clarisonic Mia 2
- Any colorful or glow-in-the-dark iPhone 5s casing
- A mint green holiday scarf
- Cat condo
- Green nylon iPhone 5s cable
- A colorful wallet with lots of card slot and a big coin compartment
- Pet Tagg – gps tracker for pets
- New clothes for Pepper (he’s size 3)
- Havaianas Origine in Pink (I’m a size 7)
Since Pepper is a new addition to our family this year, half of the things I’d like to receive are actually for Pepper. Don’t you just find him adorable?
How about you? What’s on your Christmas wishlist?