I hate going out on gimmick nights having to bring lots of cosmetics in my bag for touch-ups… especially when your mascara or liner starts running. When you have oily or combination skin, it’s really hard not to think about having racoon eyes because of your mascara or liner smudge. Or having to worry about your T-zone might slowly turn into a frying spot because of its oiliness. I’m sure you’ve had those days when you wish your makeup would last for hours without touch-ups.
So, calling out all talented beauty junkies and get your creative juices ready for my new contest! Get to win Skindinavia Makeup Finish Spray.
If you haven’t heard of Skindinavia, it’s a finishing spray that keeps your makeup last for 16hours. That means, no smudges nor touch-ups needed… which means, more time for you to enjoy partying. Yay!!!!
To join, follow these simple steps:
- You must follow me on twitter @couchwasabi and comment on this post with your Twitter handle and answer why you want to have Skindinavia
- Like Skindinavia FB fanpage
- Submit a photo with your interpretation of Beat the Summer Heat. The photo must embody the theme “Summer Fun.”
- Entries should be sent to email@example.com on or before April 30 (11:59 PM)
- Please include your full name, contact number, and complete address
- All entries will be uploaded on May 1 via Facebook and viewers can start voting
- Voting will end on May 10 and the winners will be announced on May 11
The criteria of judging will be as follows:
- 20% of the total score will come from online votes
- 80% will come from the following criteria: uniqueness (20%); creativity (20%); relevance (30%); and over-all impact (30%)
There will only be one winner for each category. Each winner will get a 4oz. Skindinavia Spray (Original or No More Shine). Goodluck and Happy Easter!
PS, Thank you, Ms. Dorothy, for this opportunity 🙂 ❤